DR. MANDAKINI MEGH, COURSE DIRECTOR
MD, DGO, FICMCH, FICMU, FICOG,
- International Vice-President MWIA Central Asia
- Vice President AMWI Central Council
- National Vice President FOGSI 2012-2013
- Managing Council Member MOGS
- Dy. Director of Health Services, GOM , in-charge of Family Welfare RCH, PCPNDT, MTP & others.
- Advisor to Officer on special duty, Family Welfare GOM, Health Dept,Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- Prestigious post of Superintendent Cama & Albless Hospital for Women and children in Mumbai from 1991 to 1995.
- Maternal health consultant for Government of Maharashtra – UNICEF.
- “Recent Advances in Postpartum Care” book edited by Dr. Megh has received best textbook award in “A” category FOGSI publication & Best Publication Award 2014-2015 for the books “Playing by the Rules” for FOGSI Publication.Dr. Ganatra Award of MOGS, for community services in OBGYN.
- Receipient of Mahila Gaurav Puraskar of Government of Maharashtra 1996.
- Invited Faculty for National and International Seminars, Workshops, World Conferences and FIGO.